Tuesday 2 April 2013

John Mayer And Katy Perry Official Break-up.

Weeks after the break up between John Mayer and Katy Perry made headlines, the former officially confirmed the split on "The Ellen Degeneres Show" which aired on March 2.

John said, "Correct. Listen, it was a very private relationship going in. It was a private relationship during, and its a private relationship, still."

"I can understand asking the question based on some previous answers I have given, but I have finally learned how to put the wall between one thing and the other. I've been much happier since then. I'm on the same journey as everyone else. Coupling is a tricky thing. Its a tricky thing. I want everyone to be happy."

Mayer also revealed that he had officially "broken up" with scotch too after he underwent a surgery on his vocal cords.

"It didnt help that I really loved, love, love scotch. Its just like applying poison to your body. Its like applying a shellac of poison. Its just delicious, wonderful poison that makes you not care how late you're out 'til or where you're going. I had to really say, 'I like singing and writing more than I like delicious scotch.' So I had to really dial it down. And I'm a little more boring now" he said.

John Mayer would be going on tour with "American Idol" winner, Philip Phillips, this summer....

By Juke @iamnotjuke

No comments:

Post a Comment