Monday, 5 August 2013
When you lose the spark in a relationship, it’s not always because both of you don’t have time for each other.
Almost always, it’s because both of you just aren't having enough fun together!
All relationships start with a bang.
And all lovers know just what it takes to please their lover and keep love alive.
But somewhere along the way, most lovers overlook the little things that brought them together.
And they end up in relationships where two people exist together only because they were once passionately in love with each other.
It’s a memory of blissful romance that binds them together.
And if you take that memory away from them, there would be no reason to even talk to each other.
10 Steps To Bring The Spark Into Love....
The spark in your love life may be missing, but it’s definitely not gone for good. All of us have a choice, and we can bring that magical spark back into love if we choose to. But you need to remember that something that’s been missing for a while would take a considerable amount to time to come back again.
Bringing the spark back into the relationship can be a lot of fun, and it can make both of you feel like little kids again, but it does take some time and patience. But I can assure you, with every step along the way, you’ll feel closer and more alive than ever before!
Follow these 10 steps, one step at a time, starting from the first all the way to the tenth. And by the time you get to the last step, you won’t just rekindle the spark in your romance, both of you would feel completely infatuated by each other, all over again!
1. Make Time For Each Other. Every big change starts in small ways, and this is one such start. The first thing you need to do is learn to make time for each other. It’s not about living together or sleeping together, but about bonding together or sharing something that’s fun. Schedule a few hours every week, maybe a Sunday evening, to do something that both of you enjoy, like watching a movie or working on a pet project together.
2. Communicate. Don’t give up on each other. It’s the biggest mistake you can make. Making time for each other is a start, but communication is what brings both of you closer together. Talk to each other frankly and if there are a few things you don’t like about your partner, talk about it with them.
And likewise, listen to your partner’s opinions and take them into consideration too. Try to change for each other and learn from each other.
3. Pillow Talk. Don’t bring your worries into bed. Don’t bring your gadgets or reading material into bed. This is the biggest mistake lovers do. When you enter step three, make a habit of getting into bed with no distractions and just lie down together, even if it seems awkward or boring in bed because there are tons of things you could rather do.
You may not have too many things to talk about initially, but as a few nights pass, both of you may start talking to each other and communicating in a much better way.
4. Get Fit. Well, yes, this sucks, but you need to do this. Most couples let go after getting married or when they get into a long term relationship. They pile up several pounds, they stop dressing up and they just don’t care anymore. If you’re that partner, change yourself.
How would you care for your appearance if you were single, and if you had to go on a first date with someone you like, just how much of an effort would you put into dressing up for them?
Do you make the same effort for your partner who loves you and cares for you? Most probably, you don’t. And why is that? Do you think your partner deserves less of you than a stranger on a first date? You may not want to admit it, but the fact is, you’re taking your lover for granted and just don’t care about their opinions. And it’s time you stop that.
Try to impress your lover and win their appreciation. Look good, dress well, use perfume, flirt and attract their attention!.
5. Surprise Each Other. The romantic gestures may have been forgotten, but it has to be brought back into your relationship. And if you care enough to bring the spark back into your relationship, you need to start somewhere. Do you remember how often you used to do nice things for each other at the start of the relationship? Why stop now? Is it because it’s easier to just laze on the couch instead of walking down a street and buying flowers or a little sweet treat for your lover?
Make the effort to woo each other and surprise each other, at least in little ways. You can start small, and your partner will start reciprocating your effort too.
6. Go Clubbing. Remember, the loss of spark in love isn’t because of too much distance in love, it’s because both of you have forgotten to have fun together. So do just that! Go out, paint the town red and have fun together.
Get drunk, party hard, dance and grind against each other, kiss on the dance floor and laugh out loud. Even if you feel too old to dance all night long, try to make the effort to go out to places where you and your partner can have a wild and fun time.
7. Go On A Vacation Or A Short Getaway. The first few steps would bring both of you closer together and bond better. And now, it’s time to make a bigger change. Take off on a vacation or a weekend getaway.
But don’t plan something romantic just yet. Remember, there’s always the awkward feeling at the back of your mind because you’re doing all this not because you feel like it, but because you want to reignite the romance. So don’t put too much pressure on trying to focus on romance.
Plan a fun vacation to a beach where the two of you can party all night long, meet new and exciting people together and have a fun time. When you have fun together, romance will find a way back into your lives, so stop worrying about romance just yet!.
8. Get Intimate. Asking each other fun questions is a great way to open new conversations and get to know each other better. On a lazy weekend together, lie down in bed or on the couch, and ask each other a series of intimate and yet revealing questions.
Using these questions will help both of you feel a lot closer, and most importantly, it’ll rekindle the sexual excitement in the relationship!
9. Get Naughty. A happy romantic relationship needs a good dose of love and sex. So try to bring the sizzle back in your bedroom. Experiment in bed, and try a few naughty things in bed that both of you haven’t tried before.
But if both of you don’t feel very horny in each other’s company just yet, don’t force sex into the relationship. It never works. It may just lead to painful sex or a limp member.
Instead, create scenarios where you can turn your lover on instead, or talk about naughty things that turn your partner on. Sex will happen naturally!.
10. Bring Romance Back Into Your Lives. Now that you’ve followed the first nine steps, both of you would already feel a lot more passionate and happy in your love life. And now that happy love and passionate sex have found their way back into your love life, you need to learn to keep it that way.
Don’t take your partner for granted again. Woo them, serenade them, plan romantic ideas every now and then, and impress and awe them all the time. Each time you feel lazy or too bored to bring the magic back into love, just ask yourself sincerely if you’re taking your lover for granted. And ask yourself if you’re truly trying your best to make your lover smile.
The best part about a happy relationship is that the effort you take always pays you back a hundred fold. So stop worrying about what you’re going to get back in return, and just open your heart out to your lover. And you won’t just bring the passion back into your relationship, you’ll bring happiness back into your life too!.....