Monday 6 May 2013

Pink Blasts Fans For Questioning Sickness.



"I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness," pop star explains after show cancellation.

After drawing heat for canceling a concert in Birmingham, England, because she was sick, Pink addressed the complaints in a fiery open letter encouraging critics to "Kindly kiss my entire almost back to healthy ass."

Pink posted the letter on her official website nearly two weeks after canceling an Apr. 22 show in the city -- one of the stops on her Truth About Love tour -- because of an ear and respiratory infection.

"I sincerely apologize, AGAIN, for any inconvenience this may have caused you," she wrote. 

"Sincerely. I actually rode by the venue, and saw some of you in line, and there was not a fucking thing I could do about any of it. Except cry. My heart was absolutely broken."


No comments:

Post a Comment