Friday 1 February 2013

Beyonce Opens Up About Her Miscarriage for First Time.


A baby can be the happiest event in a couple's life and having a miscarriage can also be the worst. Grammy-award winning singer, Beyonce, opens up for the first time that before she fell pregnant with healthy Blue Ivy Carter, she suffered a miscarriage two years ago.

In her upcoming self-directed HBO documentary, "Life is but a dream," the singer opens up about her painful miscarriage for the first time ever...........The documentary will air on February 16 at 9pm ET.

Husband and rapper Jay-Z did reference their tragic loss in the song "Glory" when he sang, "Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic." This was the first time that Beyonce spoke about the loss.

"About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life," Beyonce shares in one scene in the upcoming documentary.

"I envisioned what my child would look like ... I was feeling very maternal," she said. However, she later came to learn that there was no heartbeat and they had tragically suffered a miscarriage.

According to Us Weekly, Beyonce explains that she and Jay-Z were ecstatic about the pregnancy, and had already picked out names.

"I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I've ever written in my life ... And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I've ever been through," she shared.

Their daughter, Blue Ivy, was born January 7, 2012 and Beyonce announced the good news of her pregnancy at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. After her performance, she unbuttoned her jacket and lovingly tapped her growing belly bump.....

No comments:

Post a Comment