Tuesday 13 November 2012

Rihanna Poses Completely Naked As GQ Magazine's 'Obsession Of The Year'


Rihanna says she has her limits – but they’re hard to find in the pages of GQ's December "Men of the Year" issue.
The singer oozes unbridled sex appeal in a series of GQ snaps featuring her mostly naked body and a strategically placed motorcycle jacket, manicured hand or designer shirt that can’t seem to contain her.
Now promoting her seventh studio album "Unapologetic," the pop superstar says her sultry style is second nature.

“That comes from my culture,” the Barbados native tells GQ. “That’s just the way it’s always been, and I think that for people, especially in America, they make it like the forbidden fruit, but that only makes kids more curious.”

“I was a lot more naive about the way I moved and the way I was being perceived” she says of the era shortly after she was first discovered by a vacationing music producer in 2003.
“The more you hear people talk about ‘Oh, you’re a sex symbol,’ it just makes you think, ‘Why are you saying that?’ And I figured it out.”


Asked what turns her on, Rihanna says she likes a partner who calls the shots.

“I like to feel like a woman,” she says. “I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, like I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead.”
But that doesn’t mean she’s a pushover, she warns.
“Love makes you go places you probably wouldn’t ever go, had it not been for love. But I think everybody still has their limits,” she tells GQ.

Born Robyn Rihanna Fenty, the “We Found Love” singer is mum on the subject of her reportedly rekindled romance with Chris Brown – the ex-boyfriend who beat her bloody in a rented Lamborghini in February 2009.


The GQ article describes the former lovers meeting up – possibly by chance – at Griffin nightclub in the Meatpacking district last month and flirting openly.
Still, confronted by reports that Brown and R&B singer Drake were fighting over her when they got in their bottle-throwing brawl at another nightclub in June, Rihanna turns “impenetrable,” the article says.

“There’s no proof of that being for my love. That’s my answer to that question,” she tells GQ.
As for her music, the “Umbrella” singer says she wants it to be “hopeful” and “uplifting,” never “corny” or “super sentimental.”

“I just want it to have the feeling that brings you out of whatever you’re going through,” she tells GQ. “I want it to spark that fire. I want it to be real, authentic, and raw.”

And even though she’s toured the world by the tender age of 24, she’s still not comfortable with paparazzi stalking her every move.

“You’re never used to it,” she tells GQ. “It’s chaos.”

Riri!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment