Sunday 25 November 2012

Lil Wayne Plans To Retire From Rap Music.


Rapper Lil Wayne is planning to retire from the music industry after finishing his upcoming album "Tha Carter V".

The 30-year-old singer, behind hits like 'How to love' and 'Lollipop', will be making a transition from rapper to sports analyst, the MTV News reported.

"I know y'all want me around for a little bit, [but] Carter V is my last album. Man, I've been rapping since I was 8 years old. I'm 30 now. That's a long time. When I love to do something, I'm fully focused on it and it only. And music sometimes is not that 'it'," he said.


When asked about his future plans, Wayne said, "I'd be a skater/sports analyst. My day job will probably be sports analyst and I'll skate all night instead of being in the studio all night."

He is also planning a business venture with fellow rapper Nelly. "My big brother Nelly and I... Him and I we got a sports show coming out. We don't have a station, we're just doing it ourselves right now," Wayne said.

"Tha Carter V", his eleventh studio album, is expected to come out in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment