Friday 17 August 2012

Naeto C And M.I In Hennessy Artistry Video For ‘Bartender’ Finally Released.

The long awaited M.I and Naeto C’s collabo video called BARTENDER is finally here. The music video was directed by video maestro Clarence Peters.  It is really long awaited as the BEHIND THE SCENEs have been flying about for days. These are the comments given by people around:
“It’s the perfect video for a song that’s already receiving critical and commercial acclaim across Nigeria, and I’m certain fans of Hennessy, Clarence Peters, M.I and Naeto C will love this”, says Hennessy Marketing Manager Tokini Peterside.
Clarence Peters, the ace video director who has worked closely with all of Nigeria’s best musicians, says, “It’s a collage of different set pieces, with emphasis on Hennessy culture, styling and values. Hennessy is a very premium brand, and the headliners – M.I and Naeto C – are also top notch. So we’ve created something that complements the brand and personalities while making sure it’s fun and spontaneous. In the video, everyone just blends and flows, and I’m sure the fans will like the result!”.
“The video is bright and brilliant. It’s wonderful”, says Tee-Y Mix who produced the song and also had a cameo in the video. “It was exciting for me to watch Clarence bring my sound to life on screen. He is very talented.”
 Below is the link to the youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1NOE_ismk

No comments:

Post a Comment